What can i return?
You can return a product if one of the following is the case.
- Within 14 day money back guarantee period
- Defective product
- Repair under warranty
- Incorrect product recieved
Please contact us to arrange the collection of your item, we do not cover the cost of courier for items being returned after the 14 days returns period.
If i have opened my package can i still return the item?
Yes you can, please ensure the item has not been used and return the item with the original packaging. We will not issue a refund on used items.
Please note that Consumables must be returned unopened and unused.
I need to return a product how should i package it?
When returning a product to us, we recommend you use proper packaging materials. You are responsible for any damage that may occur in transit as a result of poor packaging. We therefore advise the following:
- Put the product back in the original packaging if you still have it. If not, use proper packaging materials.
- Put the packed product in the box it came in, or in another sturdy shipping box.
- If necessary, use filling material to secure the product and ensure it doesn’t slide around inside the shipping box during transit.
- Do not write or put any stickers on the original product packaging. You may write or put stickers on the shipping box.
- You are responsible for the return shipment. Keep the tracking code until you receive confirmation that we have received the product.
- Include a covering letter with your name, address, order number (can be found on your receipt).
Where can i find the returns label?
At the first instance please contact us to register the return of your item.
We will then email you a returns label which needs to be attached to the package.
When will i be refunded?
If you have requested a refund as opposed to an exchange, we will process your refund after the product has been inspected upon arrival.
Refunds are usually credited to your account within 7-10 working days.