Epic Fx Supplies Ltd, Unit 12 All Saints Industrial Estate, Birmingham, B18 7RJ, United Kingdom
Epic Fx Supplies Ltd provide lighting and atmospheric products for use with architectural, stage, touring and mobile entertainment applications, as well as events and stage productions.
We have the following websites: https://www.epicfxsupplies.co.uk. The privacy legislation (known as de AVG / GDPR) applies to these websites and services. As soon as we deal with your personal data, we treat them with respect. In our practice we also deal with personal data. We must therefore ensure that your privacy rights are not violated. In this privacy statement we also let you know what information we collect when you use our services, why we collect this information and how we improve your user experience and our services, so that you exactly know how we work.
Personal data that are processed
We can process the following personal data:
– Your first and last name
– Your address and country
– Your phone number
– Your email address
– Company name and details (insofar as these are personal data);
– Your IP address / domain name combination of users on our websites
– Your VAT number when you are a business customer
In need of your online order via our webshop we also collect:
– Order data (such as: product names, order details)
– Financial details
In need of our mailing list:
-Your e-mail address
We may process personal data about you by using the services and products of Epic Fx Supplies Ltd and / or because you register this yourself when registering your account, when ordering on our webshop or when filling in a contact form / mailing list/ customer service form on our websites. This data is used to perform our service.
Special personal data
We process one type of special personal data: gender. We process the gender in order to address you with ‘madam’ or ‘sir’.
The law contains a list of bases that justify the processing of your personal data. We rely on two of these principles. We explain below which these are:
1. Implementation of the agreement. We use your personal data to perform the agreement we have with you. The agreement is to let you search on our websites for all of your technical articles such as show electronics products and the supply of these same articles.
2. Permission. We may use your personal information with your permission for certain marketing activities. You can of course always withdraw your permission by emailing us. See further under the heading: Your rights.
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
– providing access to our websites
– making use of the functionalities on our websites;
– entering into and executing agreements relating to our services;
– contacting you, if you ask for it;
– obtaining insight into the use of our website;
– improving and evaluating our website and services;
– inform the user of updates of the website;
– make it possible for you to e-mail, print or share a page via social networks such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn;
– to offer you personalized advertisements and content on the different websites of Epic Fx Supplies (see also the heading profiling);
– to send you personalized newsletters based on your interests (see also the headings profiling and newsletter).
We do not collect and use information for purposes other than the purposes described above unless we have obtained your permission in advance for this or that we may do so on the grounds of the law.
We combine your personal data from different sources (such as the data from the contact form and any key question) with each other, in order to offer you the best online experience. In addition, we combine this information with the data you have left on or via one of our websites.
By combining your data, from these websites we can display personalized offers and personalized content on the various websites that match your interests and purchase history. We can also personalize our newsletter in the same way for you. In this way we can make better and more targeted offers. This prevents you from seeing content or offers on the various websites that are less interesting to you.
We offer a mailing list with which we inform interested parties about news about our services and related matters. You can subscribe for this this by leaving your e-mail address on our websites. Your e-mail address will only be added to the list of subscribers with your explicit permission. Each mailing list contains a link with which you can unsubscribe any time you want. The subscriber file of the newsletter is not provided to third parties.
We do not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the goals for which your data is collected. Your name and e-mail address will be saved as long as you are registered for our newsletter. Your personal data via the contact form on our website will not be kept for longer than 3 months if no agreement is reached with you. If an agreement is concluded, your personal data will be retained as long as the warranty period continues.
At the moment that a retention period expires, your personal data will be deleted or the identifying characteristics will be removed.
Personal data that we receive from third parties
We may receive personal data via third parties, such as via third-party services, based on prior given permission and insofar as this is in line with the law.
If you are 16 years or younger, you may only use our webshop under the supervision of your parents or legal representatives via https://www.epicfxsupplies.co.uk
We collect data for research in order to gain a better insight into our customers so that we can aligning our services. This website uses “cookies” (text files placed on your computer) to help the website analyze how users use the site.
On our website cookies or similar technologies are used so information can be stored and / or read on the device (for easy reading: all such techniques are referred to here as ‘cookies’), specifically are used to:
– to enable functionalities of the website and to protect the website (refer as technical or functional cookies);
– analyze the use of the website and improve the website (refer as analytics cookies).
Technical or functional cookies
Some cookies ensure that certain parts of the website work properly and that your user preferences remain known. For example, cookies can be used to render fonts well, to remember your user session on the web server so that you can view the website, or to remember a search term that is searched within the website or a chosen filter. The technical and functional cookies that we use are for storing user data and hiding information after a first visit to the website.
You can turn off Google Analytics cookies collectively via this link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Deactivate Google Adwords
We also use Google Analytics to analyze data from AdWords for statistical purposes. If you do not want this, you can deactivate it via the advertising preferences.
Switch cookies on and off
You can set your browser to accept cookies only when you agree. Note: many websites do not work optimally if the cookies are disabled.
Many cookies have an expiry date. If an expiry date is set, the cookie is automatically deleted when the expiration date expires. You can also choose to manually delete the cookies before the expiry date has expired. Check the manual of your browser for this.
Third party websites and links
This privacy and cookie statement does not apply to websites of third parties that are connected or with other words linked to our websites. We cannot guarantee that these third parties handle your personal data in a reliable or secure manner. We encourage you to read the privacy statement of these websites before using these websites.
This privacy statement is tailored to the use of and the possibilities on this site. Any changes and / or changes to this site may lead to changes to this privacy statement. It is therefore advisable to check this privacy statement on a regular basis.
Sharing with third parties
We provide your personal data to third parties only with your prior consent, unless it is necessary for the execution of an agreement with you, or to comply with a legal obligation.
Your personal data can be transferred to locations outside the European Economic Area. If such a transfer of your data takes place to a country outside the European Economic Area, we will ensure that an adequate level of protection is ensured, that the necessary measures and relevant control procedures are used to protect the confidentiality and security of your data, and that this transfer is in accordance with the applicable data protection legislation.
In order to guarantee the level of protection both inside and outside the EU, for this reason we have concluded processing agreements with processors of your personal data. These processors are for example our suppliers, hosting party, the payment service provider. We also use special contracts from the European Commission for sharing personal data outside the EU.
Furthermore, in some cases the information can be shared internally. Our employees are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your data and also sign a confidentiality statement.
Under the AVG/GDPR everyone has a number of rights. We do our utmost to meet this as well as possible. Do you have tips or comments? Then let us know!
Below we describe your rights:
· Right to see / correct or delete. You have the right to view, correct or delete all your personal data. You may revoke a request for access, correction or deletion and/or consent for the use of your personal data, by sending it to our e-mail address: email@example.com. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, but in any case within one calendar month. If we do not meet this term of one calendar month, we will notify you of the reason for delay within the same month. We may extend our response time by two calendar months, but only if we can substantiate this on the basis of the complexity of your request (s) and / or the number of requests from you. We only refuse a request to see, correct or delete in exceptional cases: if the request is manifestly unfounded or excessive. A request is manifestly unfounded if the preconditions for a request are not met, or if you request information is not within the AVG/GDPR law. Think of a request for access to someone else’s personal data. A request is excessive if a very disproportionate burden is placed on us, for example when you request your files on a weekly basis. We have the burden of proof to show that there is a manifestly unfounded or excessive request.
· Right to rectification. We will inform third parties to whom this information of a rectification, deletion of personal data or restriction has been provided. We do not have to inform these parties if this proves impossible, or a disproportionate effort (in terms of costs and time). You may request a statement from the person (s) to whom we have made this communication.
· Right to be forgotten. You can delete your personal data that we have from you. But we still may have to process that data for other purposes (administration or deduplication, for example).
· Right to limit and transfer data. If you feel that we are processing your personal data incorrectly or not within the law, then you can also have this processing limited. The right to transfer gives you the right to obtain your personal data that you have provided to us, to transfer the personal data to another party. This right applies when you give permission or this is necessary for the execution of an agreement. For the exercise of your right to restriction (this means that the processing of your personal data is temporarily frozen until an objection or dispute has been resolved) and the right to transfer your personal data, you can also send your request to us by email. We will only process your personal data during the limitation / transfer with your permission for the establishment, exercise or substantiation. This can be for example: a legal claim and / or for the protection of the rights of others or for important reasons of general interest for the European Union or for a Member State.
· Right of objection. Also you have the right of objection. For this you can contact us via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Withdrawing permission. If you have given permission for a certain processing of your personal data, you can always withdraw this consent. Please note that the withdrawal of your consent does not have retroactive effect and that the withdrawal of consent is only possible when you first given permission.
· Submitting a complaint to the AP. If you think that we do not act in accordance with the privacy legislation, we would naturally like to hear that, and you can also submit a complaint to the Dutch AP, which you can contact now via this form. If you are a resident of another EU-Country you can submit a complaint at your local authorities. You can find a list of the national Data Protection Authority here.
We take necessarily security measures to limit abuse of your personal data and unauthorized access to your personal data. In this way we ensure that only the necessary persons have access to your data and that access to the data is protected. In addition, our safety measures are regularly checked by periodically testing to identify the privacy risks. We also use SSL certificates for the safe transfer of your data and communication and e-mails with sensitive personal data will be encrypted.
If you have the impression that your data is not secure or that there is an indication of misuse, or if you would like more information about our security and/or your collected personal data, please contact us at email@example.com
You can contact us through the following contact details:
Company name: Epic Fx Supplies Ltd
Business address: Unit 12, All Saints Id Estate, Birmingham, B18 7RJ
Telephone: 44 (0) 121 285 6444
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org